Here are the teams I made up for the Women's League. I have tried to put you on teams with people you know and people you can car pool with. Let me know if you have any questions.
Team 1
Bailee =
Shailee =
Leah =
Kelsey =
Deshelle = 835-5600
Alicia = 835-9388
Team 2
G'nette = 835-8682
Tina = 835-8682
Taylor = 851-4395
Shelby = 283-4540
Cozy = 283-4208
Selicia =
Team 3
Klarissa =
Abigail =
Lauren = 283-4374
Stina = 283-3197
Adali =
Yazmin = 283-5155
These games start on April 5th. They will be scheduled at 6:00, 7:00, and 8:00. As soon as I have a schedule, I will post it here. As far as registration is concerned, we will take care of that at our first game. Please bring you money then ($16.50). Good luck! I can't wait for this league to start, I think it will be a lot of fun.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Taylor Daniels.. just so you all know my number is 851-4593 not the one on the post! haha.
Post a Comment