Monday, March 30, 2009

Reffing Info

Okay...so I have been on the phone pretty much all day, but I am officially done! Some of the questions that I have been asked are:

Q: Are handbooks available?
A: Yes...there should be a reffing handbook at each of the sights. Plus the rec directors should be there through out the season to answer any questions and get the games set.

Q: What about whistles and stopwatches?
A: Whistles and stopwatches will be at the field, but if you have your own it would be smart to bring it.

Q: Where are the fields!
A: Ephraim Girls....Snow Canyon Fields are the fields by the middle school/fire station.
Eph Comp NE and SE are the fields just east of where we practice and play.

A: Manti Girls....Elementary is pretty self-explanitory. Memorial Park is on the North end of the cemetary. If you are reffing here please park on the NW side and walk in.

Q: When do I ref again????
A: Ephraim

Saturday, April 4
1-2 Co-ed 9:00
Snow Canyon N
Ali Rosquist 283-0515
Taylor Daniels 283-4342

1-2 Co-ed 9:00
Snow Canyon S
Kim Wayman 283-5589
Christina Fullmer 283-3197

Monday, April 6
3-5 Boys 5:00
Eph Comp SE
Kim Wayman 283-5589
Megan Clark 340-0848

3-5 Girls 5:00
Eph Comp NE
Anela Heywood 283-2313
Brianna Murray 283-8129

3-5 Boys 6:00
Eph Comp NE
Chantel McKenzie 283-5316
Amelia Osmond 283-6912

3-5 Boys 6:00
Eph Comp SE
Anela Heywood 283-2313
Brianna Murray 283-8129

Tuesday, April 7
6-9 Girls 5:00
Eph Comp SE
Cozette Gordillo 283-4208
Tina Tiatia 835-8682

6-9 Boys 6:00
Eph Comp NE
Yazmin Vega 283-5155
Andrea Palmerin 283-6424

Wednesday, April 8
1-2 Co-ed 5:00
Snow Canyon N
Megan Clark 340-0848
Chantel McKenzie 283-5316

1-2 Co-ed 5:00
Snow Canyon S
Amelia Osmond 283-6912
Cozette Gordillo 283-4208

Monday, April 13
3-5 Girls 5:00
Eph Comp NE
Kim Wayman 283-5589
Megan Clark 340-0848

3-5 Boys 5:00
Eph Comp SE
Christina Fullmer 283-3197

3-5 Boys 6:00
Eph Comp SE
Shelby Stevens 283-4540
Christina Fullmer 283-3197

Tuesday, April 14
6-9 Girls 5:00
Eph Comp NE
Christina Fullmer 283-3197

6-9 Boys 6:00
Eph Comp NE
Yazmin Vega 283-5155
Andrea Palmerin 283-6424

Wednesday, April 15
3-5 Boys 5:00
Eph Comp NE
Kim Wayman 283-5589
Megan Clark 340-0848

3-5 Boys 5:00
Eph Comp SE
Christina Fullmer 283-3197
Lauren Larsen 283-4374

3-5 Boys 6:00
Eph Comp NE
Kim Wayman 283-5589
Megan Clark 340-0848

3-5 Girls 6:00
Eph Comp SE
Christina Fullmer 283-3197
Lauren Larsen 283-4374

Thursday, April 16
6-9 Boys 5:00
Eph Comp SE
Christina Fullmer 283-3197

6-9 Girls 5:00
Eph Comp NE
Mary Brady 283-8530
Kim Wayman 283-5589

6-9 Boys 6:00
Eph Comp SE
Kate Ostler 283-5150
Sarah Chandler 283-4991

Saturday, April 18
1-2 Co-ed 9:00
Snow Canyon N
Taylor Daniels 283-4342

1-2 Co-ed 9:00
Snow Canyon S
Ali Rosquist 283-0515
Kaitlyn Pogroszewski 283-0318

Monday, April 20
3-5 Girls 5:00
Eph Comp NE
Kim Wayman 283-5589
Megan Clark 340-0848

3-5 Boys 5:00
Eph Comp SE
Christina Fullmer 283-3197

3-5 Boys 6:00
Eph Comp NE
Megan Clark 340-0848
Christina Fullmer 283-3197

Tuesday, April 21
6-9 Boys 5:00
Eph Comp SE
Christina Fullmer 283-3197

6-9 Boys 6:00
Eph Comp SE
Christina Fullmer 283-3197

Wednesday, April 22
3-5 Boys 5:00
Eph Comp SE
Megan Clark 340-0848

3-5 Boys 6:00
Eph Comp SE
Megan Clark 340-0848

1-2 Co-ed 5:00
Snow Canyon N
Kim Wayman 283-5589
Christina Fullmer 283-3197

Thursday, April 23
6-9 Girls 5:00
Eph Comp NE
Mary Brady 283-8530
Kim Wayman 283-5589

6-9 Boys 5:00
Eph Comp SE
Kate Ostler 283-5150
Sarah Chandler 283-4991

6-9 Boys 6:00
Eph Comp SE
Christina Fullmer 289-3197

Saturday, April 25
1-2 Co-ed 9:00
Snow Canyon N
Shelby Stevens 283-4540
Christina Fullmer 283-3197

1-2 Co-ed 9:00
Snow Canyon S
Kim Wayman 283-5589
Kaitlyn Pogroszewski 283-0318

A: Manti

Tuesday, April 7
6-9 Boys
Memorial Park 5:00
Kate Murdoch 340-0985
Natalie Nielson 835-8182

6-9 Boys
Memorial Park 6:00
Kate Murdoch 340-0985
Natalie Nielson 835-8182

Tuesday, April 14
6-9 Boys
Memorial Park 5:00
Deshelle Black 835-5600
Deanna Mickelson 835-1151

6-9 Boys
Memorial Park 6:00
Deshelle Black 835-5600
Deanna Mickelson 835-1151

Thursday, April 16
6-9 Boys
Memorial Park 5:00
Natalie Nielson 835-8182
Kory

6-9 Boys
Memorial Park 6:00
Natalie Nielson 835-8182

Tuesday, April 21
6-9 Girls
Memorial Park 5:00
Shauri Lyon 835-5313
Tina Tiatia 835-8682

6-9 Boys
Memorial Park 5:00
Shauri Lyon 835-5313
Tina Tiatia 835-8682

Wednesday, April 22
3-5 Boys
Memorial Park 5:00
Shauri Lyon 835-5313
G’nette Tiatia 835-8682

Thursday, April 23
1-2 Co-ed
Elementary 5:00
Natalie Nielson 835-8182

6-9 Girls
Memorial Park 5:00
G’nette Tiatia 835-8682
Kory

6-9 Boys
Memorial Park 6:00
G’nette Tiatia 835-8682
Kory

Last but not least....just to remind the Ephraim girls that signed up for extra games....I sent it in to Frank, but if he has problems with it I told him to call you directly. Hopefully everything will turn out the way we have it set!

Good luck, ladies!!! I'm sure you will gain much more respect for the refs that do our games. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give me a call.

Coach

4 comments:

anela said...

To be honest coach....I'm pretty hesitant of reffing!! I know that it'll all workout in the end but I am a little nervous reffing!!! It's just cause I don't know the majority of the rules and all! just thought I'd let you know!!!!

Lady Templar Soccer said...

Anela,

I don't think you are the only one that is a little nervous. Reffing is a bit nerve racking, but I think it will be a good experience for all of you. I'm sure you will be just fine! Good Luck! Coach

kate said...

Coach-

Thanks for the post. It was very helpful and saved me a phone call!

Kate O.

Lady Templar Soccer said...

You're welcome Kate, I'm glad someone actually checks the blog!