Hello Ladies! I hope you are staying in shape because you have the toughest season ever ahead of you! The teams we will be playing this season are: Cedar, Spanish Fork, Beaver, S. Summit, Millard, American Leadership Academy, Carbon, Gunnison, Richfield, Delta, and N. Sanpete.
If you are not playing softball or running track right now, you really need to start an individual work out program. I have been looking around at different websites while trying to line up our preseason games and I found a pretty good program for you ladies to follow. Follow this link and print out the material. http://www.nebo.edu/shhs/Salem%20Hills/athletics/shhssoccerworkout.doc Now you know what some of your competitors will be doing, you better pick it up and get to work!!!!!!!!!! We will start team conditioning in July, until then it's up to you to make yourself the best you can be!
Good Luck!
Coach
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment