Hello Ladies! Wow...it has been a really long time since I have seen most of you. I was able to catch a couple of freshman bball games, so I know that Ali and Pogs have been active. Good job, ladies! You two played really well in the games I saw. Hopefully the rest of you are well and anxious to start up again!
Just a couple of things to get everyone up to speed. First I have decided that the SUU Camp (June 22-26) will be more beneficial for our team than Summer Games. I have talked to numerous coaches, while setting up preseason games, that rave about how much it has helped their team. The SUU coach emailed me a few weeks ago with the final cost of the camp. If we stay in the dorms it will cost each player $230, this includes lodging, three meals a day, a movie, a BBQ, a pizza night, awards, and a t-shirt. If we commute it will cost $130 for the camp and then whatever it costs to rent a house and pay for food. We may be able to go to the camp for less if we rent a house. I have emailed the SUU coach to find out if lunch is included in the commuter cost and I will check into housing. Either way I think I will need some moms to help me out down there. Please let me know if your mom is willing to put up with you and 20 or so other crazy girls for the week!
I know that this camp is a lot of money, but I think it will be worth it. In order to help out with some of the cost, Kris Pogroszweski has volunteered to look into some fundraisers. I think she plans on doing something sometime in April. I will let you know the details when it gets closer. Also I was told that city league soccer may be moving to a spring season, so I'm sure the girls could make some easy money reffing those games. I will look into the details and let you know more.
In order to reserve a spot for the SUU camp I have to send in a list of players and a deposit, so I need to know who can go for sure. Please let me know by Feb. 16th. You can call me 835-4224, email me at templarsoccer@yahoo.com, or simple comment on this blog.
Thanks!
Coach
P.S. I have secured 7 of our 10 preseason games so far. We are going to have an extremely tough season, so I hope you ladies are staying in shape! I will make a spring work out schedule and post it soon. The teams we will be playing this year are: Preseason: Cedar, Spanish Fork, South Summit, American Leadership Academy, Beaver, Carbon, and Gunnison. Region: Delta, North Sanpete, and Richfield.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey coach, it's G'Nette and Tina and we are planning on going to the SUU camp:)
That's great! As of right now there are three of you who have let me know. Thank you for responding! The rest of you get on it!!! I have to get the deposit sent in asap.
Hello coacha :]]
Taylor Daniels speaking here and i am definately going to the SUU camp but you have to promise it will be the best birthday ever! just kiddin but i cant wait! :]]
Wow...Tay...thanks for finally responding! I was anxiously awaiting the response you promised on Tuesday, but I guess a week late will have to do! :)
Hey coach-
I'm planning on going, so put me on the list!
-Kate O.
Thanks, Kate! I'll put you on the list!
Hey coach it's Stina I can go to the camp :)
Post a Comment